Tuesday, November 5, 2013

So Long, Farewell

Ladies and gents, I'm off to serve The Lord for 18 months! I couldn't be more excited to give my time and effort to this amazing gospel of Christ! While I'm out, my mothers best friend, my second mama, aka Angie, will be taking over my blog and posting for all those that would like to read! 
I know this church is the true church and I know that our Savior died for our sins and Joseph Smith is a true prophet. I can't wait to finally be out serving in Mexico City, the northwest mission. It will be an adventure of a lifetime. 
Thanks so much for all of the love and support! If you'd like to email me, my email address is chamilton@myldsmail.net 

Remember kids!
The church is true, and the book is blue!

Signing off for now, Hermana Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment