Sunday, September 1, 2013

Some Nights

Some nights I sit here in bed wondering if I'm on the right path. Then I get thinking about someone else. I wonder how they are and if they are living right. I got down tonight and prayed for my future husband. I have no clue where he is, who he is, or what he is doing. I just know that he needed a prayer right about now. You may think I'm crazy, but it was one of those weird promptings that just come on. I can't wait to finally meet him and start our lives together. I know I'm only 18, but I want to make sure he is okay. Besides, that's what our church is about, right? Caring and praying for others? 

Okay, I'm done. Random babbling of the night. Sleep well, all. Say your prayers. Remember who you are and what you stand for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment