Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Mean Machine 6/23/14

Because we are that cool, we have come up with a group name. Im pretty sure I cant describe how much I just LOVE my little ward companions. Hermana Gomez and I now share a ward with Elder Chavez from Aguascalientes and Elder Foutz from Idaho. This last week has been one of the most fun of my entire mission! Our bishop calls me the Zone Leader now because Im the only one who has time here in the ward. He says Im the boss. I dont argue with that. We all know I love to be in charge!
SO. Quick shout out to my comp. I just love Hermana Gomez. Its been so fun to be with someone my own age who is SO funny. Really. And she thinks Im hilarious. So thats a plus. Our ward is in love with us. Really. Everyone is always asking us to come and hang out or come do a family home evening with them. Its been so nice to be in a ward like this. We are making incredible improvements here in this ward. 

Yesterday was something really special for us. We were practicing for choir, just waiting for sacrament to start. And then in walked an inactive. Of a LONG time. Her name is Sara Luna. She is a returned missionary, but had problems with sisters in the ward for a long time. And yesterday was the first time she has returned to church in years. YEARS. I cried. We have been working with her since Mothers day. I cried to see her there and have her sit with us. As a group, we had 21 people in the chapel. It was something beautiful!

This Saturday, Im going to have my first baptism. With my two little girls, Dani and Ale! I couldnt be more excited! They are tooooo dang cute and so ready! Pics to come next week. 

Thanks for keeping me updated on everything at home. Really. Its nice to stay in the loop. It sounds like everything is going well! I am praying for you all, ALWAYS. I always keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for your support and works of wisdom every week! 

Hermana Hamilton
Vallejo 2

No comments:

Post a Comment